The Shine Festival™ is a magical event. We want you to take an evening to reflect and enjoy life. We provide a surreal experience that may leave you with a feeling of peace and tranquility. This is honestly an event you will never forget. We have dance parties for the kids and often live musical entertainment. So throw your inhibitions to the wind and join us for a night you will never forget. We offer peace, acceptance, and a chance to let your light shine. Write a message to a loved one or make a wish. This is your chance to check this night off your bucket list.
How to “Shine” at The Shine Festival™
You will receive a participant packet about 2 weeks from our event. In the participant packet, we include information about getting to our venue, where parking is located and the layout of our festival. Please show up in time to attend our launch. Check-in could take 30 minutes to 1 hour to actually get into the festival. Our lantern launch is always held at dusk as the wind dies down. We work closely with the local fire departments and will only let our lanterns fly if it is safe. You can find a Tiki and set up your chair. We have music, food trucks and vendors at our events and we encourage you to enjoy and visit each one.
How we give back
We love working with local charities. Each city we travel too we try and give back. We are passionate about what we do and hopefully we are able to show it as we travel around the country. Charities can contact us on each of our individual event pages.
- If you don’t have a ticket you can not attend our event. Everyone 4 and older needs a ticket.
- You are required to sign a waiver to attend our event. If you are not comfortable with this, please do not buy a ticket.
- Our lanterns are specially designed for our events. Do not bring your own lantern. It will be confiscated or you will be asked to leave.
- Don’t ruin the fun by launching your lantern before our countdown. You will be asked to leave.
- We love pets, that’s why they are not allowed in our event.
- No glass containers of any kind are allowed in our festival area.
- No weapons or harmful material unless you have a permit to do so.
Volunteers are the reason we are able to put on amazing events. We love you! We would love to have you volunteer for our event. We hand out event swag to our shining volunteers. We also usually hand out about $70 worth of swag to each of those who help us pick up lanterns on Sunday. You can also sign up on each of the individual event pages.