The Shine Festival™ is a magical event. We want you to take an evening to reflect and enjoy life. We provide a surreal experience that may leave you with a feeling of peace and tranquility. This is honestly an event you will never forget. We have dance parties for the kids and often live musical entertainment. So throw your inhibitions to the wind and join us for a night you will never forget. We offer peace, acceptance, and a chance to let your light shine. Write a message to a loved one or make a wish. This is your chance to check this night off your bucket list.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Our event starts roughly 4 hours before we light our lanterns. Food trucks and other vendors will be situated around the festival area for you to enjoy. You can expect great music, a relaxing atmosphere, and activities for the kids.
Once it gets dark we demonstrate – on stage, how to light your lantern. After the demonstration, we will have our lantern launch. We will have a countdown and release the bulk of the lanterns at the same time making the night magical!
After the lantern launch, we will have music playing and you are welcome to hang around.
About 45 min to 1 hr after the launch we will begin taking down tents and packing up the festival.
Please, keep your area clean and throw away your trash in the garbage boxes provided to you.
How to "Shine" at The Shine Festival
HOW WE GIVE BACK
- If you don’t have a ticket you can not attend our event. Everyone 4 and older needs a ticket.
- You are required to sign a waiver to attend our event. If you are not comfortable with this, please do not buy a ticket.
- Our lanterns are specially designed for our events. Do not bring your own lantern. It will be confiscated or you will be asked to leave.
- Don’t ruin the fun by launching your lantern before our countdown. You will be asked to leave.
- We love pets, that’s why they are not allowed in our event.
- No glass containers of any kind are allowed in our festival area.
- No weapons or harmful material unless you have a permit to do so.
Find Your Event
Save your spot for the next Shine Festival in your area